Saturday, March 31, 2007

In Hawaii

So now I'm in Hawaii, "preparing" for the IEEE Symposium Series which will start tomorrow. Preparing on the beach, that is.

There has been a lot of interest in the CIG Car Racing Competition after the recent media coverage. Unfortunately, the deadline is passed (the results will be presented on Thursday) but given the interest I will definitely look into some way of rerunning the competition, either by attaching it to another conference or making it into some form of permanent league.

Another "Ask Slashdot" of mine recently got on the frontpage - it's about the Most Impressive Game AI. Check it out. Unfortunately I don't know if I can contribute much to the discussion as there's no Internet on the beach. Or, at least, I'm not bringing a laptop to the beach.

No comments: